Welcome offer -10% on your 1st order
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Out of stock, please contact-us.
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
A purpose designed Range bag for clay shooting in tan leather. This bag is designed for the clay shooter but is ideal as a driven game or rough shooting hold-all. The bag has many interesting features which are outlined in the description below. Designed by clay shooters to carry all the necessary equipment for a days shooting including 100+ cartridges.
This high quality, dark havana, scotch grain leather bag has bridle hide handles and trims with solid brass fittings, YKK zips and a blank oval which can be personalised with your name or initials.
Our Range bag took a year to develop. Initially, we consulted several prominent clay shooters and incorporated every feature that they thought necessary which has resulted in an ideal bag for clay shooters and game shooters alike.
The bag is made with removable sections inside (secured by strong Velcro strips) which can be taken out and then the inner bag space used for anything – over trousers, a jumper or a raincoat etc.
This bag measures 40cm long by 20 high and 25 wide and weighs 1.5Kg empty.
Features of the bag
1. On top of the bag there is a double zipped opening for quick access to the cartridges below.
2. The interior has removable partitions (secured with strong Velcro) which divide the inside into 4 parts; 2 sections will take two boxes of cartridges each and the other two smaller sections will take anything you like, an extra box, a bottle of water or a packet of sandwiches. The partitions are cartridge box high so when in place the space above the boxes can accommodate perhaps a rain jacket, skeet vest or gloves.
3. At either end of the bag there are two large zipped pockets, on top of each pocket there is an embroidered colour coded oval. The largest pocket has a blue oval embroidered with glasses and at the other end there is a pink oval with ear defenders embroidered on it. The glasses pocket will take the large Pillar aluminium case and the other end will comfortably take a pair of ear defenders. The Dark Havana Range Bag is also available without the embroidered ovals.
5. On the front of the bag there are two smaller zipped pockets, one for choke tubes and the other for smaller items – car keys.
6. Inside the bag on one side there is a zipped pocket for a shotgun certificate and insurance documents and on the other side two open pockets for keys and tools.
7. The bag has a waterproof skin around the base of the bag with an upstand of 2” all around, so wet grass will not be a problem. The inside of the base is a stiffened platform to accommodate the weight of the boxes of cartridges and externally there are 4 brass studs to reduce wear.
8. The space between the top zips has leather oval which can be personalised.
9. The two carrying handles are thick bridle hide and the bag comes complete with a 2” detachable, fully adjustable, cotton webbing shoulder strap. If you would like to personalise your bag then we can offer one of our brightly coloured straps in fixed length or the adjustable version, see below for options.
Please enter the required fields!